We all know that Addison is a great place to live. There’s amazing dinning, shopping, and entertainment options. And that’s not even mentioning Addison’s natural beauty. Like all our beautiful parks:
- Addison Circle Park: Conveniently located less than half a mile from your Allegro apartment this wonderful park offers 3 performance venues, covered pergola for exhibits, plenty of parking, public restrooms, a covered pavilion, concession kitchen, water garden, inter-active fountains, and more!
- Addison Town Park: This was Addison’s very first park, having opened in 1980. Check out their half mile lighted looped jogging trail and playground.
- Bosque Park: This a naturalized park. It offers an original stand of red cedar trees, lighted walking paths, a fountain, patio tables, park benches, pet waste dispensers, and more.
- Celestial Park: This is a quiet, 4-acre neighborhood park. There is a jogging trail, steps with celestial quotations and poetry leading, a human sundial, plant identification throughout, and pet waste dispensers.
- Winnwood Park: Stop by and check out the picturesque gazebo overlooking the pond, bridge, floating fountain, deck overlooks. This is a great park for a photoshoot. It also offers a jogging trail.
- North Addison Park: This is a little, hidden park with a half mile one-way jogging trail, arbor pavilion, picnic tables, park benches, and pet waste dispensers.
Which is your favorite park in Addison? Let us know in the comments!
Photo courtesy of Addison! Texas