Enjoy Labor Day Weekend in Dallas
Labor Day weekend is nearly here, and there are tons of great activities going on all across Dallas. In fact, there are so many that we thought we’d put together a list for our Allegro residents. Enjoy!
- Labor Day Weenie Roast Sunday, September 4 8:00pm – $1 hot dogs and $1 draft beers at the Lizard Lounge.
- Backdoor Comedy Labor Day Comedy Show Sunday, September 4 8:30p – A hilarious comedy show.
- BIG Texas-style Labor Day Party! Sunday, September 4 10:00p – Stop by the Double Wide on Sunday. Tickets are $10 at door.
- All White Affair Sunday, September 4 8:00p – Come out for Heaven on Earth All White Affair 2011 Labor Day Bash for the best Latin Pop, Salsa, Hip-Hop, Dance, and Top 40 dance party around!
- Labor Day Concert at the Arboretum September 4th, 2010 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. – Head down to the Arboretum for a picnic and concert featuring Asleep at the Wheel.
- Fireworks over Lake Grapevine September 3rd at 9:30 p.m. – Come out to Lake Grapevine for an amazing 12 minute firework show!
- Hotter than Hell Margarita Meltdown Sunday, September 4 7:00p – Come out and sample Margaritas from some of the hottest restaurants and bars!
Have you made your Labor Day plans yet? What are you planning on doing? Let us know in the comments!
Photo via Flickr